Polytechnic is an effective place to train human capital to meet the needs of the workforce and reduce dependency on Polytechnics, universities and colleges in Malaysia are under the administration of the Ministry of Education Malaysia . It is hoped that this information will be useful for all.
As of 2004 , polytechnics have produced 40,000 diploma graduates each year. Every year, almost 420,000 SPM / SPMV students are out of school and enter the work environment without any knowledge and experience.
METRO stands for “Maximising Education & Training Opportunities”.
METRO Polytechnic is an educational and training institution that caters to local and regional socio-economic needs and socio-economic needs in a particular area, especially for the ever-increasing service sector needs, both at the small and medium scale ( SMI) as well as multi-national companies.
The establishment of the METRO Polytechnic is in line with the national transformation agenda that enhances competitiveness through the development of high-income economies, especially in terms of generating a versatile and capable human capital in a dynamic workplace environment. The target of his students is SPM and working adults who need upskills and re-skilling. Learning at METRO Polytechnic will prioritize Online Virtual and Distance Learning (OVDL) methodology in an e-learning framework. Most of its instructors are those with industry experience.
- Politeknik Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah (POLISAS), Pahang
- Politeknik Muadzam Shah (PMS), Pahang
- Politeknik METrO Kuantan (PMKU), Pahang
- Politeknik Sultan Abdul Halim Mu’adzam Shah (POLIMAS), Kedah
- Politeknik Tuanku Sultanah Bahiyah (PTSB), Kedah
- Politeknik Kuching Sarawak (POLIKU), Sarawak
- Politeknik Mukah Sarawak (PMU), Sarawak
- Politeknik METrO Betong (PMBS), Sarawak
Polytechnics Negeri Sembilan
- Politeknik Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah (PSA), Selangor
- Politeknik Sultan Idris Shah (PSIS), Selangor
- Politeknik Banting (PBS), Selangor
- Politeknik Ibrahim Sultan (PIS), Johor
- Politeknik Mersing (PMJ), Johor
- Politeknik METrO Johor Bahru (PMJB), Johor
- Politeknik Tun Syed Nasir Syed Ismail (PTSN), Johor
Polytechnics Pulau Pinang
- Politeknik Seberang Perai (PSP), Pulau Pinang
- Politeknik Balik Pulau (PBU), Pulau Pinang
- Politeknik METrO Tasek Gelugor (PMTG), Pulau Pinang
- Politeknik Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin (PSMZA), Terengganu
- Politeknik Kuala Terengganu (PKT), Terengganu
- Politeknik Hulu Terengganu (PHT), Terengganu
Polytechnics Kuala Lumpur