Lets stalk about Politeknik Ibrahim Sultan (PIS), Johor
Polytechnic is an effective place to train human capital to meet the needs of the workforce and reduce dependency on Polytechnics, universities and colleges in Malaysia are under the administration of the Ministry of Education Malaysia . It is hoped that this Politeknik Ibrahim Sultan (PIS) information will be useful for all.
As of 2004 , polytechnics have produced 40,000 diploma graduates each year. Every year, almost 420,000 SPM / SPMV students are out of school and enter the work environment without any knowledge and experience.
KM 10, Jalan Kong Kong, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor
Polytechnic graduates have a good job market compared to university graduates in the industrial market. They are taken from Technical Schools, Vocational Secondary Schools also part of the National Secondary School available throughout the country.
Polytechnic graduates are more creative and innovative in relation to technical and entrepreneurial issues.
Politeknik Ibrahim Sultan (PIS) listed in the Johor State Education Department Directory. This polytechnic is part of 33 of the total Polytechnic in this Ministry of Education Malaysia.
LIST OF PROGRAM
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Management of International Tourism and Hospitality
- Bachelor of Visual Communication Design and New Media with Honors
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering (Control)
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Materials)
- Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering
- Diploma in Fashion and Clothing Design
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Diploma in Industrial Design
- Diploma in Digital Creative Technology
- Certificate of Hotel Skill and Catering
- Fashion Design and Apparel Design Certificate
- Certificate of Design Graphic Skills