Lets stalk about Politeknik Muadzam Shah (PMS), Pahang
Polytechnic is an effective place to train human capital to meet the needs of the workforce and reduce dependency on Polytechnics, universities and colleges in Malaysia are under the administration of the Ministry of Education Malaysia . It is hoped that this Politeknik Muadzam Shah (PMS) information will be useful for all.
As of 2004 , polytechnics have produced 40,000 diploma graduates each year. Every year, almost 420,000 SPM / SPMV students are out of school and enter the work environment without any knowledge and experience.
Lebuhraya Tun Razak, 26700 Muadzam Shah, Pahang
Polytechnic graduates have a good job market compared to university graduates in the industrial market. They are taken from Technical Schools, Vocational Secondary Schools also part of the National Secondary School available throughout the country.
Polytechnic graduates are more creative and innovative in relation to technical and entrepreneurial issues.
Politeknik Muadzam Shah (PMS) listed in the Pahang State Education Department Directory. This polytechnic is part of 33 of the total Polytechnic in this Ministry of Education Malaysia.
LIST OF PROGRAM
DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATION
• Diploma in Information Technology (Network)
• Diploma in Information Technology (Programming)
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE
• Diploma in Accountancy
• Diploma in Business Studies
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automation)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Product Design)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Manufacturing Design)
DESIGN AND VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
• Diploma in Graphic Design
- Diploma in Print Media Technology
DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY
• Diploma in Tourism Management
• Diploma in Tourism Management (Park And Recreation)
While the DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, SCIENCES AND COMPUTERS and the DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL STUDIES are two academic support departments that assist 5 major departments in mathematics, science, computer engineering, Islamic and moral education and strengthening English.