Lets stalk about Politeknik Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin (PSMZA), Terengganu
Polytechnic is an effective place to train human capital to meet the needs of the workforce and reduce dependency on Polytechnics, universities and colleges in Malaysia are under the administration of the Ministry of Education Malaysia . It is hoped that this Politeknik Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin (PSMZA) information will be useful for all.
As of 2004 , polytechnics have produced 40,000 diploma graduates each year. Every year, almost 420,000 SPM / SPMV students are out of school and enter the work environment without any knowledge and experience.
Jalan Paka, 23000 Kuala Dungun, Terengganu
Polytechnic graduates have a good job market compared to university graduates in the industrial market. They are taken from Technical Schools, Vocational Secondary Schools also part of the National Secondary School available throughout the country.
Polytechnic graduates are more creative and innovative in relation to technical and entrepreneurial issues.
Politeknik Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin (PSMZA) listed in the Terengganu State Education Department Directory. This polytechnic is part of 33 of the total Polytechnic in this Ministry of Education Malaysia.
LIST OF PROGRAM
- Diploma of civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering (Computer)
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering (Communication)
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology (Digital Technology)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing)
- Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering
- Pre-Diploma in Science