Lets stalk about Politeknik Jeli (PJK), Kelantan
Polytechnic is an effective place to train human capital to meet the needs of the workforce and reduce dependency on Polytechnics, universities and colleges in Malaysia are under the administration of the Ministry of Education Malaysia . It is hoped that this Politeknik Jeli (PJK) information will be useful for all.
As of 2004 , polytechnics have produced 40,000 diploma graduates each year. Every year, almost 420,000 SPM / SPMV students are out of school and enter the work environment without any knowledge and experience.
Politeknik Jeli, Jalan Raya Timur – Barat, 17600 Jeli, Kelantan, Timur-Barat Highway, Bandar Jeli, 17600 Jeli, Kelantan
Polytechnic graduates have a good job market compared to university graduates in the industrial market. They are taken from Technical Schools, Vocational Secondary Schools also part of the National Secondary School available throughout the country.
Polytechnic graduates are more creative and innovative in relation to technical and entrepreneurial issues.
Politeknik Jeli (PJK) listed in the Kelantan State Education Department Directory. This polytechnic is part of 33 of the total Polytechnic in this Ministry of Education Malaysia.
LIST OF PROGRAM
AGROTEKNOLOGY & BIO-INDUSTRY DEPARTMENT
- DIPLOMA AGROTECHNOLOGY
- DIPLOMA IN AQUACULTURE
Department of Mathematics, Science & Computers
The Department of Mathematics, Science and Computer (known as JMSK) is an academic support department responsible for coordinating the provision of partial professional training for all B Code Courses, namely Mathematics, Science and Computer Courses at Polytechnic Jeli Kelantan.
The main function of the department is to provide the academic lecturer’s energy for the Code B Course’s teaching and learning (R & D) process and to carry out academic support tasks at the CBC.
- Improve the quality of the organizational management system towards the working culture of TQM (Total Quality Management).
- Strengthen the quality of P & P process B module module
- Empowering teamwork culture.
- Realizing educational career skills towards brilliant work culture.
- Increase the recognition of outside organizations on the success achieved by JMSK staff.
Department of Public Studies
- AC301-ISLAMIC TAMADUN
- DUB1012 STUDY OF MALAYSIA
- TWO2012 TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING SCIENCE IN ISLAM
- DUB2012 MALAYSIAN COMMUNITY VALUE
- DUE1012 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH 1
- DUE3012 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH 2
- AE501 COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH 3