Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah is a government hospital located in Klang, Selangor….
Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Jalan Langat, 41200 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.
+6 03-3375 7000
Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
The Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (TAR) Hospital in Klang, also known as Klang General Hospital or Klang GH is an 864-bed government tertiary hospital located in the south of the royal town of Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.
This hospital provides primary and selected tertiary care services. The hospital began operations in 1985 and is located not far from Istana Alam Shah and Bandar Bukit Tinggi. It was named after the consort of Sultan Salahuddin, Tengku Ampuan Rahimah.
The Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (TAR) General Hospital is a 28-ward Malaysian government medical facility with over 850 inpatient beds and 20 clinical disciplines. It has a monthly average of 10,000 patients and a daily average of 20 elective surgeries.
The Klang TAR Hospital is also a referral hospital for many district hospitals and health clinics ranging from Kuala Langat in the south up to Kuala Selangor in the north. It was awarded the MS ISO 9002 Quality System certification in 1998.
This hospital also focuses on ambulatory services and is equipped with a helipad for emergency evacuation purposes. The Klang TAR Hospital also houses an in-situ medical teaching facility for the medical students of the Management and Science University and University of Malaya.
In 2014, the hospital recorded 95,000 inpatients, the second highest in the country after Kuala Lumpur Hospital.
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
- Cases received will be categorised into 3 zones (Red, Yellow and Green).
- Cases reported as red zone, will be treated immediately, while yellow zone patients will be treated within 30 minutes and green zone patients will be treated within 90 minutes.
- Patient will be checked by the Medical Officer within 90 minutes upon registration.
- Documentation for admission process will be completed within 5 minutes.
- Deposit will be refunded within 15 minutes upon the issuance of original deposit statement
- For any deposit refunds exceeding RM1000, relevant documents will be submitted to Account’s Department within 2 working days whereby payment will be credited to account payee
- Medical Report will be ready within 28 working days from the receipt of complete application.
In order to carry out the customer charter, patients are required to:
- Abide by the rules set by HTAR
- Responsible to Using HTAR’s facilities with care and responsible
- Follow through the health care treatment plan
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- Provide quality health care services through diagnostic, treatment and early recovery services that are efficient, effective and patient oriented
- Encourage innovation in health care services delivery.
- Foster continuous training and research for the purpose of human resource development.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment for the shareholders and employees.
- To meet the needs and expectation of shareholders through quality, professional and caring services.
- To provide efficient and quality services through caring culture practices, professionalism, teamwork, technologically appropriate, and customer-friendly.
Services available at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah included:
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Anaesthesiology & Intensive Care
- Imaging & Diagnostic
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Blood Transfusion Medicine
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Dietetics & Catering
- Health Education
- Public Health
- Infectious Diseases Control & Antibiotics
- Medical Social Work
- Occupational Safety & Health (OSH)
- Sterile Supply Services
- Medical Record
- Clinical Research Center
- Hospital Supervisory
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Development & Asset
- Psychology Counselling