Hospital Tanjung Karang is a government hospital located Tanjung Karang, Selangor….
Hospital Tanjung Karang provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Tanjong Karang, Jalan Besar, 45500 Tanjung Karang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
+6 03 – 3269 8333
03 – 3269 5907
Hospital Tanjung Karang set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Tanjung Karang is not a specialist but uses the specialist services of the Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang.
The hospital was built at a cost of rm 1.73 million. From 1966 to 2006 the total expenditure for renovations, upgrades and repairs amounted to 8,850,239.85. This cost does not include the expenses incurred by the company radicare (m) sdn. Bhd. That started on 1.1.1977.
Hospital Tanjung Karang is a government hospital, located in Tanjung Karang, Selangor, Malaysia. Hospital Tanjung Karang is located in the district of Kuala Selangor. Hospital Tanjung Karang began operating in 1966. It has a total of 114 beds for patients in the ward.
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- To provide easy, convenient, efficient, effective and complete Outpatient Services.
- To provide the necessary and effective Internal Patient Treatment Services to expedite patient recovery.
- Provide efficient and tidy medical and emergency services to those in need
- To provide excellent medical services through a well-managed hospital
- To provide customers with satisfaction at all times by providing ethical, effective and high quality medical services on an ongoing basis.
Services available at Hospital Tanjung Karang included:
• General Medicine Clinic
• Physiotherapy Unit
• Accident and Emergency Unit
• Medical Social Work Units
• Pathology Unit
• Imaging Unit
• Outpatient Unit
• Medical Records Unit