Hospital Labuan is a government hospital located in Labuan Federal Territory….
Hospital Labuan provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Labuan, Peti Surat 81006 Labuan, 87000 Labuan, Labuan Federal Territory, Malaysia.
+6 087-596 888
Hospital Labuan set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
In 1940 Labuan was still under the rule of “The Straits Settlement”. The average number of total population is only about 8,000 people. Initially medicine service has only four tents that Bangat, Kampung Layang-kites, the Old Hospital and Village Lajau which at the time of treatment category is more of a military nature.
The service dubbed as “North Borneo Nursing Services” (NBNS). The old hospital was established after the Second World War in 1946 by a contractor named Chin Contractor by the number of beds 9Bed Strength) of 60 fruit only. the number of employees was between 40 to 45 people.
Categories of staff at the time of which is composed of the Medical Officer, the head nurse, General Hospital Assistant, Senior Assistant assistant Hospital Hospital, Nurse Midwifery, chef, driver and attendant.
From that date, the Old Hospital Administration experienced various changes in the management of which is British Borneo Corporation, British Military Administration and Colonial North Borneo until handed over to the central administration after independence.
Medical Officer “Pre-War” ended at the time was Dr.On Voo Kok, Division Head Nurse Nurse also is Yolander Sia, while the Chief Medical Assistant is Dr. Abu Bakar followed by Mr.Lim See Loh and Mr. Tan Kim Lee
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
The charter is dedicated to clients who deal with the Ministry of Health.
FACILITIES FOR CLIENTS
- Each customer can receive the appropriate service of the Ministry, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion or socio-economic status.
- Each customer is defined as a state of emergency will be served immediately.
STANDARD OF SERVICE
- Each customer will be treated well, friendly, considerate, respectful, polite, honest and sincere.
- Each customer will be given the best possible service in a professional manner.
- Each customer will be provided with facilities and environments clean and perfect.
- Each customer can receive an explanation and advice about the services provided to him.
- Each customer can get a report on the service as soon as possible after receipt of the application in accordance with the regulations.
- Each customer will be given information on important aspects of health care and disease prevention.
DUTIES OF THE CUSTOMER
To enable the Ministry of Health to implement the Charter effectively, the client is obliged to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Take care of themselves and society by practicing a healthy lifestyle and
- Using the facilities provided responsibly.
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- To provide care that is efficient, fast and effective and customer-focused so that customers can recover quickly and be able to carry out the activities of everyday life perfectly.
- Hospital Labuan will be the primary care centers, through medical and health system that is equitable, efficient, available technology that is compatible with the client. Practicing seeking quality system and respect for human dignity towards improving the quality of life.
To enable and facilitate at Hospital Labuan, Federal Territory of Labuan
- Achieve their full potential in health
- Appreciate health as a valuable asset
- Take responsibility and positive action for their health
To ensure high quality health system, namely:
- Prioritize customer
- Not burdensome
- Naturally, according to the technology
- Can be customized according to the environment
- Nature lovers, teamwork and professionalism
- Nature of respect for human dignity
- Community involvement
Services available at Hospital Labuan included:
• Dietetics & Dish
• Medical Record
• Work Recovery
• Medical Social Work
• Infection Control
• Hospital Supervisor
• Human resources
• Information and Communication Technology
• Finance and Revenue
• General Medicine
• General Surgery
• Emergency & Trauma
Women & Children
• Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Diagnostic Imaging