Hospital Kepala Batas is a government hospital located in Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang….
Hospital Kepala Batas provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Kepala Batas, Jalan Bertam 2, 13200 Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
+6 04 – 5793 333
04 – 5791 088
Hospital Kepala Batas set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Kepala Batas is a government hospital located in Bertam, the district of Seberang Perai Utara, Penang, Malaysia.
Hospital Kepala Batas has a total area of 10 hectares and costs RM 100 million, the hospital was completed in 2003. Its construction is to replace the old Butterworth Hospital which has been converted into its function when the Seberang Jaya Hospital commenced operations in 1994.
Since then, has any hospital as Seberang Jaya Hospital is located in Seberang Perai Tengah district. Following that, preliminary plans were taken to build a new hospital in Seberang Perai Utara, the Kepala Batas Hospital.
A total of 25 acres of land has been purchased under the 6th Malaysia Plan. The construction of the new hospital was later made possible when the Land Broken House by YAB Deputy Prime Minister was made on 11 November 2000. Former Health Minister, Datuk Chua Jui Ming, visited the site of the hospital in March 2002.
Hospital Kepala Batas was inaugurated by YAB Prime Minister of Malaysia Datuk Sri Abdullah Ahmad Badwi on October 26, 2007 equivalent to 14 Syawal 1428 Hijrah.
The cost of construction of Hospital Kepala Batas is RM 83 Million. The Hospital Kepala Batas was completed on schedule and is handed over to Ministry of Health Malaysia on 1 December 2002 and it commenced operations on 1 January 2003.
Hospital Kepala Batas also plans to build a post-graduate institution for medicine and dentistry from Universiti Sains Malaysia as well as a private medical college. With the cooperation of the education industry, Hospital Kepala Batas is designed as a Medical Town in the future.
This Charter is dedicated to every customer who deals with Penang State Health Department
FACILITIES FOR CUSTOMERS
- Every customer may obtain proper service from the Ministry irrespective of age, gender, race, religion or social-economic status.
- Every customer defined as in an emergency will be given immediate service.
- Every customer will be well-served, friendly, considerate, respectful, courteous, honest and sincere.
- Every customer will be best served professionally.
- Every customer will be provided with clean and perfect amenities and environment.
- Every customer can get a clarification and advice on the services provided to him.
- Each customer can get a report on the services it receives as soon as possible after making the application according to the rules set.
- Each customer will be provided with information on important aspects in terms of health care and disease prevention.
DECLARATION OF CUSTOMERS
To enable the State Health Department to effect the Charter effectively, the customer shall be obliged to:
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations
- Maintain the health of himself and the community by practicing a healthy and healthy way of life
- Use the facilities provided responsibly.
OBJECTIVES, VISION & MISSION
Achieve health for all by using basic health care approaches aimed at improving health and reducing the imbalance of health status among different groups of people and areas.
- Help each individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable them to lead a productive economic and social life by focusing on the less fortunate.
- Improve relationships and cooperation between sectors and agencies in health and health-related activities.
- Improve healthcare services to reduce customer complaints.
COUNTRIES LEARNING A POWER TO BETTER HEALTH INSTRUCTIONS
DETERMINE AND ENSURE THE PEOPLE
- Achieve Fully health potential
- Appreciate health as the most valuable asset
- Take responsibility and positive action for health
ENSURE HIGH QUALITY HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Customer Priority
- Not burdensome
- According to Technology is reasonable
- Can be adjusted according to the environment
• Diagnostic Imaging Unit
• Pathology Service Unit
• Meals Unit
• Pharmacy and Supply Unit
• Emergency Unit
• Physician Visit Clinic
• Haemodialysis Unit
• Inpatient Unit
• Orthopaedic Unit
• Forensic Unit
• Physiotherapy Unit
• Out-patient Unit
• Holy Hama unit
• Medical Record Unit
• Administration Unit
• Information Technology Unit