The main purpose of the establishment is…
Malaysia Tax Academy Kuching (Akademi Percukaian Malaysia Kuching) is set up as a training academy to the IRBM to plan and implement training programs to produce IRBM’s competent and quality officers.
Akademi Percukaian Malaysia Kuching, Jalan Tabuan, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
+6 082-261 999
It’s aims are:
- Producing a highly disciplined and professional work force; and
- Realising the vision of IRBM to be a centre of excellence in managing and administering tax at the national and international level.
- To provide training for the officers and staff of IRBM in taxation and management to enable them to carry out their duties in a professional manner;
- To reinforce the knowledge and expertise of the officers and staff of IRBM to meet the demands of a dynamic tax system; and
- To widen the perspective and knowledge of the officers and staff of IRBM through joint training programmes with individuals and organisations from within and outside the country.