Hospital Serdang is a government hospital located in Kajang, Selangor….
Hospital Serdang provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Serdang, Jalan Puchong, 43000 Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
+6 03-8947 5555
Hospital Serdang set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Serdang is located in. Its location is bordered by the South Kajang Valley Expressway (SKVE) to the east and UPM’s Faculty of Medicine to the west. The construction of the hospital is to provide medical services to approximately 570,000 residents in Serdang, Putrajaya, Kajang and Bangi areas.
Hospital Serdang is a government hospital that operates an information technology environment called ‘Integrated Hospital Information System’ (THIS). Additionally, it is a reference hospital with 620 beds equipped with the latest facilities and it contains ‘Specialist Secondary Unit and Tertiary Levels of Care’.
The hospital provides medical services and treatments according to current needs for internal and external patients, as well as a teaching hospital for Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) medical students
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
- Served according to the ability and capability of the hospital regardless of age, religion, heredity and socioeconomic status.
- Given the service well, considerate, respectful, polite, friendly, honest and sincere.
- Citizens, children and disabled will be given priority.
- The honor of the patient is always guaranteed and treatment information will be kept confidential as long as it is subject to law.
- Each patient or his / her heirs will be given a clear description of the proposed procedures and treatments including risks and other options.
- Giving written acknowledgment in writing to the complainant within (1) working day after the complaint is received.
- Critical Case (RED ZONE) – instantly.
- Critical Partial Case (YELLOW ZONE) – within 30 minutes.
- To effectively implement the Client Charter, the patient is obliged to:
Comply with all hospital regulations and policies.
- Any inquiries and inquiries may be relevant to the Head of Department or Supervisor on duty.
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
Serdang Hospital will be a center of excellence through the integration of health care, smart partnership and the satisfaction of the services we provide.
Provide the highest level of service through focus and a loving team with state-of-the-art technology.
Services available at Hospital Serdang included:
- General Medicine Department
- Department of Nephrology
- Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Cardiology Department
- Psychiatric & Mental Health Department
- Pulmonology Unit (General Medicine)
- General Surgery Department
- Department of Anesthesiology & Intensive Care
- Orthopedic department
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Emergency & Trauma Department
- Otorinolaryngology department
- Cardiothoracic Department
- Mouth Surgery Department
WOMEN & CHILDREN
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Department
- Pediatric Dental Department
- Forensic Department
- Pathology Department
- Pharmacy Department
- Department of Imaging & Diagnostics
- Dietetic & Dish
- Medical Social Work Department
- Medical Record Department
- Health Education Unit
- Supervision Unit
- Nursing Unit
- Psychology & Counseling Unit
- Public Health Unit
- Information technology unit
- Account Units
- Finance, Procurement & Assets Unit
- Human Resources & Training Unit
- Administration Unit
- Library Units
- Security Unit
- Public Relations Unit