Hospital Jengka is a government hospital located in Bandar Tun Abdul Razak, Jengka, Pahang…
Hospital Jengka provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
26400 Bandar Pusat Jengka, Pahang, Malaysia.
+6 09-466 2333
Hospital Jengka set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Originally comprised of two separate wooden buildings called the Health Clinic and Rural Hospital, which began in 1978. It has several staffs comprising Medical Officer, Medical, Nurses, Attendants and Guides. It is under the administration of Temerloh District Health Officer who was then taken over by Maran District Health Officer.
The Jengka Hospital project is approved in RMK-5 and the hospital site area is 54 acres. Started in 1992. Jengka Hospital is an Unspecified District Hospital. Started operations on 1st August, 1994.
Starting with 59 beds. It now has 70 beds. Serving the residents around Jengka Triangle.
Our commitment is to provide fast, efficient and service-friendly service, professional, teamwork and helpful services: –
- Every customer will be given the best possible professional service.
- Every customer will be treated accordingly regardless of age, gender, religion or socio-economic status.
- Each patient can seek clarification and advice from hospital staff regarding the services provided.
- Each patient will be given a clear description of the procedures and treatments that are included.
- Any information and treatment on the patient is confidential and can only be informed to certain parties with consent and is legally.
OBJECTIVES, VISION & MISSION
- Providing a service that is characterized by caring service, spirit of cooperation and professionalism based on the service of the Honorable Service. Improve customer service excellence with emphasis on quality, innovation and health promotion as well as individual and community responsibilities. Creating a brilliant work culture through the enhancement of knowledge of all members as well as ongoing supervision.
- Become an excellent and quality healthcare facility in providing care, care and customer care services.
- To provide quality, efficient and innovative services to the community based on the corporate culture of the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
Services available at Hospital Jengka included:
• Diagnostic Imaging Unit
• Pathology Service Unit
• Pharmacy and Supply Unit
• Emergency Unit
• Inpatient Unit
• Physiotherapy Unit
• Out-patient Unit
• Medical Record Unit
• Administration Unit