Hospital Tanah Merah is a government hospital located in Tanah Merah, Kelantan….
Hospital Tanah Merah provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Tanah Merah, 17500 Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia.
+6 09-954 5000
Hospital Tanah Merah set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Tanah Merah (HTM) started its operations on May 2, 1985. It took 10 years to complete its construction. The construction history which began in 1975 costing RM 7.8 million was officially opened by His Royal Highness Sultan Al-Kelantan on Sunday, April 20, 1986.
Located on a hill called Bukit Rahah with an area of 6 hectares, just 500 meters from the center of Tanah Merah. The location is located on the main roads such as the East – West Highway / Highway connecting Grik in Perak to Jeli in Kelantan through Tanah Merah to Kota Bharu and other Colonies in Kelantan.
The surrounding colonies are Jeli colonies in the west, Machang in the East, Pasir Mas in the north and Kual Krai in the south. The distance to Kota Bharu is 51 KM.HTM with a total of 342 personnel was upgraded as a hospital in 2006 and became a referral center for patients from hospitals and nearby Health Clinics. It covers the entire Tanah Merah, Jeli colony, parts of Machang and Pasir Mas.
The specialties available at HTM are, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology, and Pediatrics. There are also visiting experts from Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital (HRPZ II) Kota Bharu and Universiti Sains Malaysia Hospital (HUSM) Kubang Kerian who have their expertise here.
There are 30 units consisting of clinical units and non-clinical support at Tanah Merah Hospital. It carries out almost all patient management matters. Internal Patient Unit consisting of four General Drugs and one Surgical Hall.
Outpatient units consist of Outpatient Unit, Respiratory Clinic, Expert Clinic and Emergency and Trauma Unit. The clinical support unit consists of the Pathology and Blood Unit Unit, Diagnostic Imaging Unit, Physiotherapy Unit, Pharmacy Unit, Hemodialysis Unit and Sterilization Unit.
HTM has embarked on its activity or quality program since 1991. The main strategy for the program is to upgrade and upgrade the facilities and facilities and human development in total and the quality system improvement program.
In addition to improving facilities, human capital development is also given priority. All employees have been exposed to various elements of spiritual and physical qualities as a motivator towards improving quality work.
The result of careful planning by the management and the commitment of all residents of Tanah Merah Hospital has been successfully certified by MS ISO 9002 (1994) in 2001. Certification for three years from 2001 to 2004 was among the first district’s first hospital in Kelantan to be certified that is.
Since then it has become a benchmark / benchmark for excellence in improving service quality in Kelantan and beyond Kelantan. Hospital Tanah Merah is also new, on 28 to 29 July 2008, Audit Surveillance by SIRIM QAS auditor. It has been proposed to retain the MS ISO 9001: 2000 certification for another three years.
- Every customer will be given the appropriate quality medical treatment in this hospital.
- Every customer will be well-served, friendly, considerate, respectful, courteous, honest and sincere.
- Each patient is assured that his or her dignity will be preserved when receiving treatment. All information about the disease and its treatment will be kept confidential and can only be informed to certain parties with their consent subject to law.
- Each patient will be given a clear explanation of the proposed procedures and treatments including risks and other options.
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- To provide quality, dynamic and environmentally friendly medical and support services to the internal and external users of hospitals.
- Hospital Tanah Merah will be the ultimate center of excellence in care services through responsible, committed and highly skilled staffs by emphasizing corporate culture, customer satisfaction, continuous quality improvement, innovation, affordable and proactive technology and promoting healthy lifestyle and participation the whole society towards improving the health status and quality of life.
- To provide quality, dynamic and environmentally friendly medical and support networks to the internal and external users of hospitals.
Services available at Hospital Tanah Merah included:
- General Medicine & Respiratory Medicine
- General Surgery
- Anesthesiology & ICU
- Emergency & Trauma
Clinical Diagnostics & Support
- Pathology and Transfusion
- Imaging and Diagnostics (X-Ray)
- Pharmaceuticals and Supplies
- Infection Control
- Medical Social Work
- Patient Education
Women & Children
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hospital Administration
- Acquisition & Assets
- Privatization Services
- Nursing Supervision
- Dietetics & Dish
- Religious Affairs
- Sucihama (CSSU)
- Medical Record
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Psychology & Counseling