Hospital Sungai Bakap is a government hospital located in Sungai Jawi, Pulau Pinang….
Hospital Sungai Bakap provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Sungai Bakap, Seberang Perai Selatan, 14200 Sungai Jawi, Malaysia.
+6 04 – 5824 333
04 – 5822 494
Hospital Sungai Bakap set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Sungai Bakap is the hospital in Pulau Pinang located in Sungai Jawi.
The Hospital is a 105 beds hospital and it is a district hospital providing outpatient services and inpatient services.
Sungai Bakap Hospital was built in 1891 on a 4.2 hectare site known as Sungei Bakap Hospital. Patients treated are among patients with infectious diseases (constipation). Approximately 70-80 patients receive treatment at this hospital.
About 70s, the hospital has also been used as a temporary rehabilitation site for drug addicts.
Subsequently, the Department of Administration and Outpatient Department was officially opened by YBMK Inche Bahaman bin Samsudin on 9th April 1966.
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
We promise to provide professional, safe, friendly, caring and quality services.
- We will prioritize critical and semi-critical cases at the Emergency and Trauma Department with the following waiting times:
– 100% critical case (Red Zone) is treated immediately.
– 80% partial critical case (Yellow Zone) treated within 30 minutes.
– Other cases (Green Zone) will be seen according to the patient’s priority.
- Outpatient Clinic Services and Specialist Clinics will be given according to the location and / or condition of the patient. Priority will be given to Children, pregnant women, senior citizens and people with disabilities.
- Information will be provided to customers regarding illness and care.
- The confidentiality of personal information, illness and care provided to patients is guaranteed.
- Clean, comfortable and secure facilities and environment are available.
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- Provide efficient and effective management and support services
- Raise the level of medical and health services to the people.
- Ensure that all employees are able to provide satisfactory and high quality good, orderly, economical and high quality to respond to the slogan
- Sungai Bakap Hospital will provide efficient, effective and quality medical services with emphasis on caring cultural values and teamwork professionally.
- Sungai Bakap Hospital will be a brilliant organization in all aspects of the delivery of comprehensive and quality medical services.
Services available at Hospital Sungai Bakap included:
• Diagnostic Imaging Unit
• Pathology Service Unit
• Meals Unit
• Pharmacy and Supply Unit
• Emergency Unit
• Physician Visit Clinic
• Haemodialysis Unit
• Inpatient Unit
• Orthopaedic Unit
• Forensic Unit
• Physiotherapy Unit
• Out-patient Unit
• Holy Hama unit
• Medical Record Unit
• Administration Unit
• Information Technology Unit