Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah is a government hospital located in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu….
Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah, Jalan Sultan Mahmud, 20400 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia.
+6 09 – 621 2121
09-6221820 / 09-6227139
Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah is the largest government hospital in Terengganu located in Kuala Terengganu.
The Hospital is a 821 beds hospital and it is a State General Hospital with specialist services providing outpatient services and inpatient services.
Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital (HSNZ) located in Kuala Terengganu district on an area of 21.09 hectares on the edge of Batu Buruk Beach, formerly known as Kuala Terengganu Hospital.
Its strategic location is facing the State Stadium (West), next to the Al-Muktafi Mosque Billah Shah (North), Hockey Stadium & Terengganu (South) Aquatic Complex (South) and the vast expanse of the South China Sea (East) .
The renaming of this hospital was approved by His Majesty Al-Wathiqu Billah Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Ibni Almarhum Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah, Sultan of Terengganu on 2 December 2006 equivalent to 11 Zulkaedah 1427
HSNZ’s services and development history are as follows:
- State Hospital
- Reference hospitals for District Hospital and Health Clinics throughout the State of Terengganu.
- HSNZ’s service and development history:
• 1920s – The first hospital commenced service with 3 wooden buildings.
• 1924 – Services extended with the construction of 5 new buildings.
• 1983 – A new 8-storey building starts with a Turnkey project with a cost of RM 92.4 million
• 2003 – Completed Daily Treatment Complex at a cost of RM 39.3 million.
- PROFILE OF HOSPITAL SULTANAH NUR ZAHIRAH
• Area: 21.09 hectares
• Number of ward: 29
• Number of beds: 821 beds
• Intensive Care Unit: 20 beds
• Heart Treatment Unit: 04 beds
• Fire Treatment Unit: 04 beds
• No. Expert Clinic: 16
• No. Surgical Hall: 16
• No. Maternity Room (Hall): 13
• No. Maternity Board: 1
Sunday – Thursday
afternoon session (12:00 noon – 2:00 pm)
afternoon session (5:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Friday, Saturday and Public Holidays
afternoon session (11:00 am – 2:00 pm)
afternoon session (4:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
VISION & MISSION
- Go for better health.
- Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital provides comprehensive, innovative and quality medical services, using appropriate technology based on KKM’s corporate culture.
Services available at Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah included:
• Dietetic and Meals Department
• Department of Pharmacy
• Dentistry Unit
• Medical Social Work Unit
• Pathology Unit
• Occupational Rehabilitation Unit
• Health Education Unit
• Imaging and Diagnostic Unit
• Medical Records Unit
• Physiotherapy Unit
• Optometry Unit
• Administration Unit
• Information Technology Unit
• Quality Unit
• Security Unit
• Revenue Unit
Directorate of Surgery
• Department of Orthopedic
• Department of Anaestiology
• Emergency Department and Trauma
• Department of Medicine
• Haemodialysis Department
Directorate of Women and Children
• Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Department of Pediatrics