Hospital Sultanah Nora Ismail is a government hospital located in Batu Pahat, Johor….
Hospital Sultanah Nora Ismail provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Sultanah Nora Ismail, Jalan Korma 83000, Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia.
+6 07-4363 000
Hospital Sultanah Nora Ismail set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
The history of Sultanah Hospital Nora Ismail Batu Pahat began with the construction of the Batu Pahat Hospital at Simpang Chain in 1894. Later this hospital was transferred to a new site in Jalan Kluang in 1914 and operated until 1994. Transfer to new location This is to accommodate the needs of the community increasingly localized.
The construction of Jalan Kluang hospital was carried out on 44.3 hectares of land under the MTA (Mid Term Agreement-RML) with a cost of RM 90.47 million under the provisions of the Sixth Malaysia Plan.
The groundbreaking ceremony was held on 14 August 1990 by the then Deputy Prime Minister YAB Tun Ghafar Baba. Construction of the hospital began in 1991 with the concept of the nucleus which is a Turnkey Project.
The construction undertaken by Yeoh Tiong Lay Construction Company / John Laing International Limited was fully completed in August 1994. The transfer of services from the old hospital building in Jalan Kluang to the existing building was carried out on 12 November 1994.
The rapid development of the Batu Pahat area and the growing population require better and wider health services. In this regard, the Batu Pahat Hospital has taken steps to upgrade the services provided with new building plans to ensure the best service delivery possible.
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
1. Each patient will be given the appropriate quality medical treatment at the Hospital.
2. Any patient requiring special treatment not available at this Hospital will be referred to another Hospital as appropriate.
3. Each customer will be well-served, friendly, thoughtful, respectful, courtesy, honest and sincere.
4. Each patient is assured that his or her dignity will be preserved when receiving treatment. Any information on illness and treatment will be kept confidential and can only be informed to certain parties with their consent subject to law.
5. Each patient will be given a clear description of the proposed procedure and treatment including risks and other options
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- It provides efficient, effective prevention, treatment, treatment and rehabilitation services that are of high quality and effective to save lives and eliminate pain in patients to achieve early and maximum recovery.
- All members of Sultanah Nora Ismail Hospital are committed to strengthening the energy and making the Hospital an excellent and excellent treatment center.
- The hospitality of this hospital is to improve the expertise and make Sultanah Nora Ismail Hospital a highly rated hospitality hospital. This mission will be achieved through a firm hold on pure values, caring attitude and teamwork as well as professional ethics of work.
Services available at Hospital Sultanah Nora Ismail included:
- Finance and Revenue
- Human resources
- public relations
- Hospital Safety
- Islamic Affairs Unit
- Emergency & Trauma Department
- General Medicine Department
- Surgery Department
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric Department
- Orthopedic department
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Department
- Otorinolaryngology department
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Hemodialysis Satellite Department
- Forensic Medicine Department
Clinical Support Services
- Diagnostic Imaging Department
- Department of Pathology and Blood Fund
- Department of Pharmaceuticals and Supplies
- Physiotherapy Unit
- Occupational Therapy Unit
- Medical Social Work Unit
- Public Health Unit
- Health Education Unit
Non-Clinical Support Service
- Medical Record Unit
- Dietetic and Dish Unit
- Sterile Material Supplies Unit
- information technology unit
- Transportation Unit