Hospital Sultan Ismail is a government hospital located in Johor Bahru, Johor….
Hospital Sultan Ismail provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Sultan Ismail, Jalan Persiaran Mutiara Emas Utama, Taman Mount Austin, 81000 Johor Bharu, Johor, Malaysia.
+6 07 – 3565 000
07 – 3565 034
Hospital Sultan Ismail set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Sultan Ismail Visiting Hours
6:30 am – 7:30 am
12:30 noon – 2:00 pm
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
The construction of this hospital is in line with the government’s objective to make Malaysia a developed nation as outlined in Vision 2020 and the Vision of Malaysia’s Ministry of Health. To achieve the above, this hospital is designed and equipped with sophisticated and world class equipments.
This modern electronic hospital provides 15 Secondary and 2 Tertiary services in addition to other support services, with ‘day care’ services as a priority service to more than 700,000 people in the 8 district and its surrounding areas. This hospital is aslo a National Reference Center (National Referral Centre) to the ‘tertiary care’ services provided.
The hospital is developed on a 50 acres area comprising of a 6-storey clinical block and a 10-storey ward blocks and also residential quarters.
The hospital is equipped with 22 wards, 18 operating room, including five theater for ‘day care’ services, 2 operating theater in the emergency department. The hospital is equipped with 704 beds. There are 4 First Class Wards and 18 Second and Third Class Ward. In addition, a total of 88 beds were provided in the Intensive Care Unit, coronary Care Unit (CCU), Neonatal ICU (NICU), Burns Unit and High Dependency Ward specifically for intensive treatment.
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
- We promise to provide professional, safe, friendly, caring and quality.1.Priority will be given to critical and semi-critical cases in the Emergency Department and Trauma with waiting times as follows:
- All critical cases (Red Zone) was treated with as well – instantly.
- All case of semi-critical (Yellow Zone) treated within 15 minutes; and
- Other cases (Green Zone) will be seen as a priority condition.2.Outpatient Clinic Services and Specialist Clinic will be provided by rotation and / or the patient’s condition. Priority will be given to children – children, pregnant women, the elderly and the disabled.
3.Information will be given to customers regarding the disease and treatment.
4.Privacy policies of personal information, disease and care provided to patients is guaranteed.
5.Clean, comfortable and safe facilities are provided.
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- To provide quality medical services, efficient, effective and customer friendly to all patients to achieve optimal healing.
- TO BECOME A CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN HEALTH SERVICE AND IN PROVIDING HUMAN EXCELLENCE GUIDE.
Hospital Sultan Ismail, Johor Bahru is committed to:
- To provide excellent customer-orientedservices.
- To protect rights and dignity of clients.
- To practise excellent work culture, effective communication, friendly, professional and team spirit.
- To safeguard the welfare of employees and to provide a safe and comfortable environment.
- To emphasize on innovative resource management efficiency.
- To provide training opportunities, career development and human development.
- To improve on quality by enforcing reasearch culture.
Services available at Hospital Sultan Ismail included:
• Management & Administration
• Emergency & Trauma
• Obstetrics And Gynecology
• Imaging & Diagnostic
• Therapy & Therapists
• Medical Social Work
• Dietetics & Catering
• General Surgery
• General Medicine