Hospital Sultan Hj Ahmad Shah is a government hospital located in Temerloh, Pahang…
Hospital Sultan Hj Ahmad Shah provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Sultan Hj Ahmad Shah, Jalan Maran, 28000 Temerloh, Pahang, Malaysia.
+6 09-295 5333
Hospital Sultan Hj Ahmad Shah set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
The Hospital is a 482 beds district hospital with specialist services available to outpatient and inpatient.
The Mentakab Hospital began operations in the 1920s since the time of British rule which was later upgraded as a Regional Hospital. In the 1970s it was known as the Hospitals before being developed into the Mentakab Hospital in the 1990s.
With an area of 6.4 hectares (16 acres), the Mentakab Hospital has 15 blocks as well as 6 district hospitals. Mentakab Hospital stands proudly on low-lying low-rise hills in connecting Mentakab and Temerloh which since its establishment around the 1920s has been a pride of about a million inhabitants around Temerloh and Mentakab is now dull and gloomy, but it is carved into a fun nostalgia can not be wasted in times of age.
On Monday 27th. March 2006 equivalent to 26 Safar 1427H opening of Temerloh Hospital was officiated by His Majesty the Sultan of Pahang Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Al-Musta’in Billah Ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Abu Bakar Ri’ayatuddin Al-Muadzam Shah. The hospital was built to replace the Mentakab Hospital which has been operating for almost a century. At the Opening Ceremony, the Temerloh Hospital was renamed as Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Hospital, (HOSHAS).
We promise to provide professional, safe, friendly, caring and quality services.
We will prioritize critical and semi-critical cases at the Emergency and Trauma Department with the following waiting times:
- All critical cases (Red Zone) are treated immediately.
- All critical partial cases (Yellow Zone) are treated within 15 minutes.
- Other cases (Green Zone) will be seen according to the patient’s priority.
1. Outpatient Clinic and Expert Clinic will be given by turn and / or patient condition. Priority will be given to children, pregnant women, senior citizens and people with disabilities.
2. Information will be provided to customers regarding illness and care.
3. The confidentiality of personal information, illness and care given to the patient is guaranteed.
4. Clean, comfortable and safe facilities and environment are available.
A. Our customers are direct and indirect patients of visitors, suppliers and other users of Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Hospital facility, Temerloh.
B. Our obligations to customers are as follows;
- Each patient will be given proper quality medical attention
- Each patient requiring special treatment not available at this hospital will be referred to another appropriate hospital
- Every customer will be well-served, friendly, considerate, respectful, courteous, honest and sincere
- Each patient will be assured that his or her honor will be preserved when receiving treatment. Any information on the disease and its treatment will be kept confidential and can only be informed to certain parties with their consent subject to law
- Each patient will be given a clear explanation of the proposed procedures and treatments including risks and other options
C. Customer’s obligation to management of HoSHAS is as follows;
- Adhere to all relevant rules, procedures and advisory services at any time
- Waiting and maintaining the cleanliness of the building space as well as all the facilities of this Hospital as possible and responsibly to avoid damage
- Explain all payments incurred within the prescribed period.
OBJECTIVE, VISI & MISSION
- Provide and provide effective, up-to-date and responsive medical services to all levels of society in accordance with customer’s needs and service ethics of efficiency, quality, innovation and based on Cultivating Culture, teamwork and professionalism in order to achieve the vision to create a nation with individuals , healthy families and communities.
- To establish a hospital service that provides services where the patient’s health is maximized
Hospital mission is :
1.Simplify and enable the people
- Maximizing their health status
- Appreciate health as a valuable asset
- Allow customers to be responsible and act to improve their health
2.Improve the quality of hospital system throughFocus on customers
- Maintain customer information
- Using affordable technology
3.According to the environmental suitability
- Through the values
- Corporate culture (caring nature, professionalism, and teamwork)
- Mutual respect
- Community involvement
Services available at Hospital Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah included:
• Dietetic and Meals Department
• Department of Pharmacy
• Dentistry Unit
• Medical Social Work Unit
• Pathology Unit
• Occupational Rehabilitation Unit
• Health Education Unit
• Imaging and Diagnostic Unit
• Medical Records Unit
• Physiotherapy Unit
• Optometry Unit
• Administration Unit
• Information Technology Unit
• Quality Unit
• Security Unit
• Revenue Unit
Directorate of Surgery
• Department of Orthopedic
• Department of Anaestiology
• Emergency Department and Trauma
• Department of Medicine
• Haemodialysis Department
Directorate of Women and Children
• Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Department of Pediatrics