Hospital Setiu is a government hospital located in Setiu, Terengganu….
Hospital Setiu provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Setiu, 22100 Bandar Permaisuri, Terengganu, Malaysia.
+6 09 – 6090 333
09 – 6090 377
Hospital Setiu set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Setiu was built in October 2000 in the 7th Malaysia Plan, construction by Turnkey Project (HSS – KKM JV Sdn Bhd). The hospital was first handed over to the MOH on 24 July 2003 with a total number of beds of 76 beds.
Hospital Setiu has an area of 8.3 hectares from 16.2 hectares of Hospital area, located in Kg Pak Kancil, Mukim Lake, Bandar Permaisuri, Setiu District. 2km from Permaisuri Town, 72km from Kuala Terengganu and 40km from Besut. Hospital Setiu is also a reference center for 4 government clinics and 13 rural clinics. The main search points for Residents around are agriculture and fisheries.
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
We promise to provide professional, safe, friendly, caring and quality services.
- We will prioritize critical and semi-critical cases at the Emergency & Trauma Department with the following waiting times:
– All critical cases (Red Zone) are treated immediately
– All critical partial cases (Yellow Zone) are treated within 15 minutes
– Other cases (Green Zone) will be seen according to the patient’s priority
- Outpatient Clinic and Expert Clinic will be provided by turn and / or patient condition
- Priority will be given to children, pregnant women, senior citizens and people with disabilities
- Information will be provided to the customer regarding illness and care
- The confidentiality of personal information, illness and care provided to the patient is guaranteed
- Clean, comfortable and secure facilities and environment available
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- Setiu Hospital is committed to providing quality patient care services and always strives to improve the “Quality Management System” to meet customer needs
- Hospital Setiu as an excellent ICT-based hospital and able to provide quality services continuously.
- Provide the best medical services by utilizing the latest technologies to create a healthy and informed society to achieve customer satisfaction through a caring work culture, teamwork and high professionalism.
Services available at Hospital Setiu included:
• Diagnostic Imaging Unit
• Pathology Service Unit
• Pharmacy and Supply Unit
• Emergency Unit
• Inpatient Unit
• Physiotherapy Unit
• Out-patient Unit
• Medical Record Unit
• Administration Unit