Hospital Permai Johor Bahru is a government hospital located in Johor Bahru, Johor….
Hospital Permai Johor Bahru provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Permai, Jalan Tampoi, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia.
+6 07-237 3333
Hospital Permai Johor Bahru set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Permai Johor Bahru which was completed in 1937 with the establishment of ward and administrative building on a 110 acres of forest land in Tampoi about 7km from Bandar Johor Bahru.
The hospital was 73 years old since it started and was 620 acres but hospital construction only uses 110 acres and is surrounded by perimeter iron fences and concrete wall fences to prevent mental patients from escaping.
Referring to the Mental Health Act enacted in 2001, Section 49, states that every psychiatric hospital shall have plans and activities to ensure the quality of suitability, healthcare facilities and services provided to mental patients about arrest, escort and protection.
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
Every patient will be given warm welcome and admission procedure will be done within 30 minutes.
• Every patient will be examined by a doctor after admission within 1 hour.
• Every patient will be examined by a specialist at least once a week during his/her admission.
• Every client will be treated nicely, with warmth, respect, genuine, sincere, thoughtfulness and politeness.
• Every patient will be guaranteed that his/her dignity will be honored while receiving treatment.
• Every patient will be supported with rehabilitation activities to prepare him/her to live independently after discharged.
• Every patient will be given health education according to his/her ability.
• Ensuring patient with mental or physical problem will be referred immediately to the Medical Officer for further management.
• Every patient in the ward will be in a safe supervision, comfortable and pleasant environment.
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- Providing a comprehensive treatment
- Providing an effective psychosocial rehabilitation
- Encouraging development in psychiatry by providing facilities and resources for research
- Handling stigmatization, increasing understanding and awareness in staff, client and society about mental health through Mental Health Promotion.
- Generating an increase in education and skills through ongoing training
To make Hospital Permai Johor Bahru a center of excellence in training and international quality research a reality
Providing treatment, psychosocial rehabilitation and promoting comprehensive mental healthy.
Hospital Permai Outpatient Services
Services available at Hospital Permai Johor Bahru included:
Adult Outpatient Clinic
Psychiatric treatment for patients aged 18 years and over. Any inquiries and appointments, please call 07-2373333 ext 333
Child and Adolescent Clinic
Psychiatric treatment for patients aged less than 18 years. Any questions or appointments, please call 07-2345414
Permai Clinic (Addiction Psychiatry)
Treatment for patients with drug addiction problems. Any inquiries and appointments, please call 07-2380806
Hospital Permai In Patient Services (Ward)
Treatment provided to patients in the ward whom are difficult to treat at home as an outpatient.
Type Of Treatment
- Et Counselling Psychotherapy
- Electro Convulsive Therapy (ECT)
Hospital Permai Facilities
- Convenience Stores (MyMini Mart)
- Multipurpose Hall
- Soccer Field