Hospital Kuala Penyu is a government hospital located in Kuala Penyu, Sabah….
Hospital Kuala Penyu provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Kuala Penyu , W.D.T No 35, 89747 Kuala Penyu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Hospital Kuala Penyu set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Kuala Penyu is a Malaysian government hospital located in the district of Kuala Penyu, Sabah. The Hospital is a non-specialist district hospital providing outpatient services and inpatient services.
The construction of Kuala Penyu Hospital started on the 3rd July 2001 in an area of 30.19 acres which cost RM76 million.
It is one of the projects under the 7th Malaysia Plan. Its construction was completed on 30th May 2005 and it commenced operations to the public on February 28th, 2006.
Kuala Penyu Hospital can actually accommodate a total of 72 beds, but currently only 48 beds available. Equipped with the latest hospital equipment. The hospital complex consists of :
- Medical Complex
- Quarters (44 units)
- Nurses Hostel (21 units)
- Sports Arena
In addition, to provide comfort to the public, public facilities are also available at Hospital Kuala Penyu such as:
- ATM Prayer Room
- Therapeutic Garden
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
We promise to provide professional, safe, friendly, caring and quality services.
1. Our priority will be given to critical and partial critical cases at the Emergency and Trauma Department with waiting time as follows:
- All critical cases (Red Zone) will be treated immediately
- All semi-critical case (Yellow Zone) will be treated within 30 minutes
- Other cases (Green Zone) will be treated will be treated within 90 minutes
2. Services at the Outpatient Clinic and Specialist Clinic will be given by rotation and/or based on the condition of the patient. Priority will be given to children, pregnant women, senior citizens and people with disabilities
3. Information will be given to customers regarding disease and treatment.
4. Confidentiality of patients personal information, disease and treatment given is guaranteed.
5. Clean, comfortable and safe facilities are provided
OBJECTIVE , VISION & MISSION
- To provide health services in ‘holistic’ by emphasizing customer to maintain a healthy standard of living.
To be a superior Hospital with quality service, efficient and professional in Kuala Penyu District .
- Enhancing knowledge and skills in health care with the utmost courtesy
- Prioritizing customer satisfaction and requirements as well as providing a friendly and efficient service to the needs of patients with teamwork spirit
Services available at Hospital Kuala Penyu included:
- Emergency Unit
- Outpatient Department
- Maternity Hall
- Men’s Ward
- Female Wad
- Children ward
- Operation Theatre
- Hemodialysis unit
Clinical Support Division
- Pharmacy Unit
- Nursing Unit
- Pathology Unit and Blood Tube
- Diagnostic Imaging Unit (X-Ray)
- Sterile Supply Unit
- Infection Control Unit
- Medical Record Unit
- Rehabilitation Unit
- Medical Social Work Unit
- Dish Unit
- Service Unit
- Quality Unit
- financial unit
- Operational Engineering Unit
- information technology unit