Hospital Kampar is a government hospital located in Kampar, Perak…
Hospital Kampar provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Kampar, Jalan Hospital, 31900 Kampar, Perak, Malaysia.
Hospital Kampar set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
Hospital Kampar is a government hospital located in Kampar, Perak, Malaysia. The Hospital is around 1 km from Kampar town.
The Hospital is a 90 beds hospital and it is a non-specialist district hospital providing outpatient services and inpatient services.
Patients required specialists are referred to Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun in Ipoh.
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
We promise to provide professional, safe, friendly, caring, and quality services.
We will prioritize critical and semi-critical cases at the Emergency and Trauma Department with the following waiting times:
• All critical cases (Red Zone) are treated immediately.
• All critical partial cases (Yellow zone) are treated within 30 minutes.
• Other cases (Green zone) will be seen according to the patient’s priority.
Expert Clinic Services will be given by turn and / or patient’s condition.
Priority will be given to children, pregnant women, senior citizens and people with disabilities.
Information will be provided to customers regarding illness and care.
The confidentiality of personal information, illness and care provided to patients is guaranteed.
Clean, comfortable and secure facilities and environment are available.
OBJECTIVES, VISION & MISSION
- Providing quality medical care to inpatient and emergency cases efficiently and effectively.
- Enhanced efficiency and knowledge amongst hospital members through continuous health education (CME).
- Improve patient knowledge through health.
- Maintaining the image of a hospital is always maintained by creating a harmonious atmosphere between hospital members and the general public.
- Improve public health awareness through health campaigns
The nation mobilizes energy for better health
Lead and work together:
1. To facilitate and enable the people:
– Fulfill their potential in health
– Appreciate health as the most valuable asset
– Take responsibilities and positive actions for their health
2. To ensure high quality health system:
– Priority to customers
– Not burdensome
– Reasonable by technology
– Can be adjusted according to the environment
3. By emphasizing:
– Loving attitude, professionalism and teamwork
– The nature of respect for dignity
– Community involvement
Services available at Hospital Kampar included:
• Diagnostic Imaging Unit
• Pathology Service Unit
• Pharmacy and Supply Unit
• Emergency Unit
• Physician Visit Clinic
• Haemodialysis Unit
• Inpatient Unit
• Orthopedic Unit
• Physiotherapy Unit
• Out-patient Unit
• Medical Record Unit
• Administration Unit