Hospital Batu Gajah is a government hospital located in Batu Gajah, Perak…
Hospital Batu Gajah provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
HOSPITAL BATU GAJAH, JALAN CHANGKAT, 31000, PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN, Malaysia.
Hospital Batu Gajah set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
VISION & MISSION
Bring energy to better health
The Department of Health’s mission is to spearhead and work together:
i. To facilitate and enable the people:
- achieving their full potential in health
- valuing health as the most valuable asset
- taking positive responsibilities and actions for their health
ii. To ensure high quality health system:
- prioritize customers
- fairly not burdensome
- efficiently according to technology
- can be adjusted according to the environment
iii. By emphasizing:
- caring nature, professionalism and teamwork
- respect for dignity
- community involvement
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
1. Priority will be given to critical and partially critical cases in the Emergency and Trauma Department with waiting periods as follows:
- All critical cases (Red Zone) are treated immediately
- all critical partial cases (Yellow Zone) are treated within 15 minutes
- Other cases (Green Zone) will be seen according to the patient’s health