Hospital Baling is a government hospital located in Baling, Kedah…
Hospital Baling provides medical services to all communities in the state and surrounding areas to ensure the health of the community is enhanced and the delivery of information is channeled more effectively.
This is in line with its objective of this hospital as an excellent health care center.
Hospital Baling, Jalan Hospital, 09100 Baling, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia.
Hospital Baling set up for help an individual achieve and maintain a health standard to enable him to carry out productive economic and social life
This can be achieved by providing efficient, effective and effective treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation services with emphasis on underprivileged groups.
This is the official website of Hospital Baling. This is part of the ongoing processes to provide useful information to the public so that their visits will be easier and more comfortable in the future.
Old Hospital Baling was built in 1950 and operates for 46 years until 1996. Then his operation was transferred to the new hospital which was officiated by His Royal Highness Sultan Abdul Halim Mua’adzam Shah. The New Hospital at a cost of RM31 million has commenced construction in August, 1993. Within 2 years, the new hospital was completed in November, 1995.
Hospital Baling started its operation on January 15, 1996. It was built as a replacement hospital for the old hospital to meet the needs of residents in the District of Baling, Kedah. Hospital Baling, a non-Specialist District Hospital with a magnificent view of 32 acres, is 800 meters from Baling town serving 140,000 residents.
CUSTOMER CORE CLIENT CHARTER
We will be committed to providing quality, efficient, friendly and professional services and services and fair and equitable consideration to all customers regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion or socio-economic status. To achieve that goal we promise:
A) Ensure Every Customer Satisfied With Service Provided With:
- Each customer complaint received received early feedback within 1 working day from the date the complaint was received
- All patients defined by the Malaysian Triage Category (MTC) as RED cases will be treated by medical officers at the Emergency Department of the Hospital immediately.
- 3.80% of customers are seen by the first provider within 30 minutes (via TPC data)
- 4.70% outpatients are called for treatment by dentist within 30 minutes
- 5.90% of patients are satisfied with the dental services provided.
- 6.95% prescription is written within 30 minutes
B) Ensuring Application And Approvals of Services Processed And Completed In The Following Period From Completed Application Form Date And Fulfilled Terms Of Proposed Application And Legislation:
- Pharmacy Registration Certificate: 100% processed within 7 working days
- Nurse Registration Certificate: 100% issued within 14 working days
- Private Dental Clinic Registration: 90% verified within 7 days (from the date the application file is received by the Private Medical Practice Control Unit (UKAPS))
- Radio Station Irradiation / Radioactive Material (New And Renewal): 90% issued within 7 days (subject to Act 304 for medical purposes)
- Fumigation Station: 95% processed for approval by Director General of Health Malaysia within 5 working days
- Packed Drinking Water Water and Natural Mineral Water: 100% manufactured within 5 working days.
- Results of the Malaysian Nursing Board’s Examination Board and Bidan Malaysia: 100% declared within 7 working days
- HACCP Audit Report Results: 100% certificates issued within 40 working days (manual) and 30 working days (online)
- Health Promotion Service: 100% responded within 5 working days
DECLARATION OF CUSTOMERS
Customer cooperation is sought to enable the Ministry of Health to effectively implement the Charter by:
- Comply with all work processes, systems and regulations adopted and;
- Be prepared with the necessary information and documents.
VISION & MISSION
Hospital Baling towards a healthier health service
Providing the optimum service according to the suitability and availability of existing services through:
- Appreciating the characteristics of corporate culture;
- Services through the 10S concept (Greetings, Smiles, Touches, Instant, Polite, Sensitive, Crisp, Selection, Survey, and Spirit;
- Reasonable waiting time;
- Improvements through community involvement through ALPH / Complaints / Proposals and so on;
- Increased knowledge, technology and innovation in the course of time.
- Emergency & Trauma
- Internal Patients
- Out patient
- Specialist clinic
- Imaging & Diagnostics